This Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund was established in 1953. It provides financial assistance to its members in case they or their dependents suffer from specified ailments.The membership of the Fund is on voluntary basis and is open to all civilian employees working under Ministry of Defence. After completion of one year of membership of the Fund members are entitled to assistance from the Fund. The Secretariat Office of the Fund is located in Room No. PC 1, ‘B’ Block, Dalhousie Road, Defence HQ, New Delhi-110011.
Table of Contents
- Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund : Subscription Rates
- Benefits of the DCMAF Fund
- DCMAF FORMS
Defence Civilians Medical Aid Fund : Subscription Rates
|Level in Pay Matrix||Annual Membership||Full Service Membership|
|1 to 5||₹ 120||₹ 800|
|6 to 8||₹ 200||₹ 1,200|
|9 to 12||₹ 400||₹ 1,600|
|13 to 18||₹ 800||₹ 2,000|
Benefits of the DCMAF Fund
A.NUTRITIOUS DIET ALLOWANCE:
- i) Rs. 1500/- Per Month (in case of members and their dependents suffering from Cancer upto 5 years).
- ii) Rs. 1000/- Per Month upto 2 years (in case of members and their dependents suffering from TB & Leprosy).
- iii) Rs. 800/- Per Month (in case of female members and spouses of male members suffering from severe anaemia during pregnancy).
- iv) Rs. 800/- Per Month (lactating female members and spouses of the male members of the Fund) for four months.
- v) Rs. 150/- Per Week(for burn injuries) upto 12 weeks
B.AFTER CARE ALLOWANCE:
- i) Rs. 1500/- Per Month (after having completed domiciliary treatment due to Cancer upto 6 months.
- ii) Rs. 800/- Per Month (after having completed domiciliary treatment due to TB & Leprosy) upto 6 months. .
C. SUBSISTENCE ALLOWANCE:
- i) Rs. 100/- Per Day (if member patient remains on leave without pay and allowances due to TB & Leprosy up to 6 months. If member patient suffering from Cancer there is no limit).
- ii) Rs. 100/- Per Day (if member patient remains on leave without pay and allowance due to paralytic stroke) upto 6 months.
- iii) Rs. 100/- Per Day (if member patient remains on leave without pay and allowances due to accidental injury) upto 6 months.
D. IN CASE OF BURN INJURIES:
- Special Prosthesis upto Rs. 5,000/-.
E. ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE:
- i) Reimbursement of the cost of procuring blood as and when required for transfusion in various ailments including leukemia and bone marrow transplantation @ Rs. 600/- per transfusion.
- ii) Cataract Operation with Implantation of Intra-Ocular Lens upto Rs.5000/-
- iii) Hearing Aid upto Rs. 1,500/-
- iv) Purchase of Crutches upto Rs. 1,000/-
- v) Purchase of Wheel Chairs upto Rs. 5,000/-
- vi) Purchase of Support Shoes (Calipers) upto Rs. 2,000/-
- vii) Purchase of Neck Band for Cervical Spondilitis upto Rs. 1,000/-
- viii) Purchase of Tricycles for Physically Handicapped upto Rs. 5,000/-.
- ix) Purchase of Artificial Limbs (Prosthesis) upto Rs. 3,000/-
F. IN CASE OF MAJOR OPERATIONS:
|Coronary By-Pass Surgery||Reimbursement upto Rs. 15,000/-|
|Implantation of Pace-Makers|
|Implantation of Stents|
G EX-GRATIA GRANT:
- i) Rs. 20,000/- to the family (if member patient dies due to TB, Cancer & Leprosy. Rs. 20,000/- will also be paid to the family as ex-gratia grtant if the member patient dies to heart ailment, provided he had obtained assistance for heart ailment earlier..
- ii) * Rs. 50,000/- to the family of the member patient if he/she dies due to an accident.
- (* This benefit is available to only Full Service Members of the Fund and those Annual members who have remained members of the Fund consecutively for ten years on the date of their death).
H. EX-GRATIA GRANT FOR LOSS OF LIMBS/EYES:
- i) In case of loss of two limbs/eyes or more of the member patient due to an accident : Rs. 15,000/- (lumpsum).
- ii) In case of loss of one limb/eye of the member patient due to an accident : Rs. 10,000/- (lumpsum).
- Rs. 1,000/- Per Month (in case the members and their dependents are suffering from chronic renal disease and are on dialysis) upto 5 years.
Also Read: Celebration of Defence Civilian Medical Aid Fund [DCMAF] Week
Follow us on Telegram Channel, Twitter and Facebook for all the latest updates