GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No. F. 14(14)FD/Rules/2006
Jaipur, dated : 11.04.2020
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Work-Charged Employees drawing pay in the pre-revised pay scales i.e. RCS (Revised Pay Scale) Rules, 1998 or in 5th CPC
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rates of Dearness Allowance (DA) revised vide Finance Department order No. F.14(14)FD/Rules/2006 dated 27-05-2019 payable to the Work-Charged Employees of Public Works Department (B&R) including Gardens, Irrigation, Land Development (Programme) Circle, CAD Chambal Department, Kota (including its Divisions/Sub-Divisions), Water Works, Ayurved Department and Forest Department (excluding departmental operation circle); and governed under Work-Charged Employees Services Rules, 1964 or under corresponding provisions of Standing Orders, where such employees are governed by specific Standing Orders, and has opted to draw pay in the existing pay scales in force prior to 01-01-2006 shall be revised with effect from 01-07-2019 as under :
(1) Out of 61% Dearness Allowance sanctioned vide Order No. F.1(4)FD/Exp.III/94 dated 11-5-2004, 50% Dearness Allowance has been treated as Dearness Pay w.e.f. 01-07-2004 as per this Department order No. F. 1(4)FD/Exp.111/94 dated 28-06-2004.
(2) Dearness Allowance @ 295% as indicated in item (2) of this Department order No. F.14(14)FD/Rules/06 dated 27-05-2019 payable on the total of Basic Pay plus Dearness Pay is revised to 312% with effect from 01-07-2019.
(3) The term ‘Basic Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the pay, as defined in Rule 7(24)(i) of Rajasthan Service Rules drawn in the Revised Pay Scales prescribed under the Rajasthan Work-Charged Employees (Revised Pay Scales) Rules, 1998 and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like special pay, personal pay etc.
(4) The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving a fraction of a rupee may be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
(5) The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance for the period from 01-07-2019 to 29-02-2020 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employee in month of April, 2020.
(6) Cash payment shall be admissible from 01-03-2020 i.e. salary for the month of March, 2020 payable on 01-04-2020.
By order of the Governor,
(Hemant Kumar Gera)
Secretary, Finance (Budget)