DA for Postal Employees from July 2021 – Dept of Posts Order
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/(Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi —110001.
Dated: 20th July, 2021.
- All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT) Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2021.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No 1/1/2020-E-II (B) dated 20th July, 2021 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Encl.: As above.
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA
- Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- Budget Section/ PA Wing of Postal Directorate
- All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File/Spare Copies.