Change of GPRA in respect of affected allottees of Srinivaspuri – Dept of Estates Order
Government of India
Directorate of Estates
Room No.513-B Wing, Nirman Bhawan.
New Delhi. dated 4th May, 2018.
Type-I (Phase-I) and Type-II Allottees of Srinivaspuri.
Subject Change of GPRA in respect of affected allottees of Srinivaspuri.
As you are aware, the GPRA Colony of Srinivaspuri has been identified for re-development by CPWD in a phased manner. Accordingly, the allottees of Srinivaspuri had been requested to apply for alternate quarter through ASA. Many allottees got allotment as per their choice. However, some applied, but could not get. Some allottees did not apply for alternate quarters. Further, some allottees who got quarter through ASA made request for change of quarter. The DoE has to allot quarters to all these categories of allottees in accordance with the procedure placed before Hon’ble High Court of Delhi in Writ Petition (Civil) No.4042 of 2017 (Manoj Kumar-II v U01) and other connected matters and subsequent Order of Hon’ble Court dated 20.02.2018.
2. Therefore, Type-I (Phase-1) and Type-II allottees of Srinivaspuri, who wish to change the quarter allotted to them through ASA, may make a request for change in the following manner:-
i. Submit his/her application in the prescribed proforma along with all supporting documents (duly self-attested) such as Medical Certificate/Prescriptions, age, etc;
ii. The application will be forwarded through the administrative Department of the allottee. However, allottees posted in J&K, NER or LWE affected regions and Border Fencing Divisions may make their request directly in physical form or through email [email protected] or [email protected]
iii. The complete application, along with enclosures, should reach the Directorate of Estates (Room No.7, Directorate of Estates Facilitation Counter, Ground Floor, Near Gate No.1, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi within 15 days from the date of issue of this Letter; and
iv. After the expiry of 15 days period, no requests/representations will be entertained under any circumstances whatsoever.
The detailed guidelines and proforma is available in the Directorate of Estates’ website at www.estates.gov.in
3. Those who have already applied for change on plain paper on various grounds, will be required to submit fresh application in the prescribed proforma in terms of Comprehensive Guidelines uploaded in the website on 14.03.2018.
4. It is clarified that the allottees, who have not been allotted any alternate accommodation through ASA, are not required to submit the application in the prescribed proforma. Their names will automatically appear in the draft list of allottees to be published by DoE after this exercise.
5. The list of allottees whose requests are received within the stipulated period, will be published on the website of Directorate of Estates (www.estates.gov.in). If any allottee has any objection, the same may be filed within one week of publication of the list on the website. The objection, if any, will be examined and appropriate action will be taken. The list of allottees found eligible, based on their genuine requirement will be, thereafter, published on the website.
6. Alternative allotment to those allottees, who did not get quarter through ASA or who did not apply through ASA or whose requests are accepted as above, will be made electronically by NIC as per the procedure prescribed in the Comprehensive Guidelines.
7. This issues with the approval of Director of Estate-II.
(Note: (i) In case of any dispute, the English version of the approved Comprehensive Policy and other documents will be valid.
(ii) If any applicant is considered for allotment under this process, all allotments done earlier under compulsory shifting will be null and void.)
DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ESTATES (A-II)