F.No. TA-2-03002(2)/1/2020/TA-U/(E-3001)/ 624
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan, E Block, GPO Complex
INA, New Delhi-110023
Subject: Disbursement of salary/ wages/ pension to the Central Government Employees/Pensioners in the State of Kerala for the month of August, 2021 on account of ONAM festival and in the State of Maharashtra for the month of September 2021 on account of Ganpati Festival-reg.
In view of the ‘ONAM’ and Ganpati festival, the Government have decided that the salary/wages/pension of all Central Government employees in the State of Kerala and Maharashtra may be drawn and disbursed by the Central Government offices (including Defence, Posts & Telecommunications) as per the following dates:-
(i) Kerala – 19-8-2021 (Thursday)
(ii) Maharashtra – 18-9-2021 (Saturday)
2. The wages of the industrial employees of Central Government serving in the State of Kerala and Maharashtra may also be disbursed in advance as per the dates given above.
3. The pension of all Central Government Pensioners in the State of Kerala/ Maharashtra may also be disbursed by Bank/PAOs as per the dates given above.
4. The salary/wages/pension so disbursed is to be treated as advance payments and will be subject to adjustment after the full month’s salary/wages/pension of each employee/ pensioner is determined. The adjustment, if any, will be made without exception from the salary/wages/ pension of the month of August/September, 2021.
5. The concerned Ministries/Departments are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of their offices located in the State of Kerala/ Maharashtra for necessary action immediately.
6. Reserve Bank of India is requested to bring these instructions to the notice of all paying branches of all Banks located in the State of Kerala/Maharashtra for necessary action immediately.
Joint Controller General of Accounts