BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme 2019 option forms
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Govt of India Enterprise)
BSNL Corporate Office
PAT Section, 5th floor,
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane,
All Heads of Telecom Circles/ Administrative Offices,
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Sub: BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme – Instructions for processing of option forms.
I am directed refer this office letter of even no dated 04.11.2019 and elaborate the instructions regarding processing of option forms (hard copies) as under, for information and necessary action by all concerned:
1. Option form generated in the ERP/ESS portal after exercising the option is to be printed in triplicate and signed in all the three copies in blue ink by the employee, after filling up details in blank spaces in Part-A of the form (i.e. Place, Unit of Posting and Contact No.).
2. All the three signed copies of the option forms are to be submitted to the immediate controlling officer of the rank of SOE or above within three days of exercising of option in the portal.
3. The controlling officer will put his signature in Part-A of the form in all three copies along with his seal and return one copy to the concerned employee after acknowledging receipt of forms in Part-8 of the form and forward the remaining two copies of the signed option forms to the concerned officer incharge of the service book of the employee.
4.. The officer in charge of maintenance of service book will confirm receipt of hard copy inthe ERP/SAP.
5. After confirming receipt of hard copy in the portal, the officer in charge of maintenance of service book shall verify the service particulars of the employee from service book and make necessary corrections, if any, in the forms as well as in the ERP/SAP portal. Any correction in service data of the employee in ERP will automatically generate an SMS to the registered contact no. of the employee.
6. Post verification and corrections, if any, the officer in charge of maintenance of service book shall paste one copy of the verified option form in the service book of the concerned employee along with corresponding entry in the Service Book and the other copy will be sent to the concerned accepting authority immediately within two days of receipt of forms. Verified option forms of executives are to be sent the Circle Office.
7. The Circle office, in turn, will forward options of SDEs/equivalent and above to concerned cadre controlling branch in BSNL Corporate Office along with list of optees twice a week through speed post.
(Sheo Shankar Prasad)
Deputy GeneralManager (Estt-1)
Source : http://www.aibsnleachq.in/