Bank Union Strike May 2018 – Oppose and Demand
Bank Unions announced 48 hours of continuous strike from 6:00 A.M on 30th May, 2018 to 6:00 A.M on 1st June, 2018. Bank Union also released the specimen of posters to display in all Branches from 21st May 2018 onwards.
Here is the Bank Union Oppose and Demands for Strike
BANK UNION OPPOSE
- IBA’s delay in resolving Charter of Demands
- Government’s casual approach to wage revision for bank employees/officers
- IBA’s meager offer of 2% hike in wage bill towards wage increase
- Partial mandate given by some of the Banks only upto Scale-III Officers
BANK UNION DEMAND
- Expeditious and early wage revision settlement.
- Adequate increase in salary and improvement in other service conditions
- Wage revision settlement to include all officers upto Scale-VII