ALL INDIA BANK EMPLOYEES’ ASSOCIATION (AIBEA)
NATIONAL CONFEDERATION OF BANK EMPLOYEES (NCBE)
NATIONAL ORGANISATION OF BANK WORKERS (NOBW)
INDIAN NATIONAL BANK EMPLOYEES FEDERATION (INBEF)
11th November, 2020
Circular To All our Unions and Members:
CONGRATULATIONS – DIWALI DHAMAKA
11th BPS signed on 11th Nov. 2020
ONE NATION, ONE SALARY ACHIEVED
We are happy to inform all our unions and members that after a long and protracted negotiations for more than three years and after overcoming many impediments and hurdles, finally, the 11th Bipartite Settlement on revision of wages and improvement in service conditions of bank employees has been signed today with IBA at Mumbai.
- INCREASE IN WAGE BILL Rs, 3385 CRORES PER YEAR
- 29 BANKS COVERED — 12 PSB + 10 PVT BANKS + 7 FOREIGN BANKS
- 5 LACS EMPLOYEES OF PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS, PRIVATE BANKS & FOREIGN BANKS COVERED
- PERIOD : NOV. 2017 TO OCT 2022
- FIRST TIME — UNIQUE — UNIFORM BASIC, DA, HRA, SPL. ALLOWANCE, TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE, ETC. ALL OVER INDIA
CLERICAL : RS. 1990 — 9 INCREMENTS ONCE IN 2 YEARS
SUBSTAFF RS. 1000 — 9 INCREMENTS ONCE IN 2 YEARS
SPECIAL PAY: For Clerical Staff
|Single Window Operator ‘B’||820||1250|
|Head Cashier II||1280||1940|
For Subordinate Staff
|AC Plant Operator||2040||3590|
|Head Messenger in IOB||1630||2470|
|ONE YEAR AFTER REACHING MAX||410||625|
|AFTER 2 YEARS||800||1215|
|AFTER 3 YEARS||1210||1835|
|AFTER 4 YEARS||1620||2455|
|AFTER 5 YEARS||2010||3045|
FIXED PERSONAL PAY
|AT ALL CENTRES||Total FPP payable
DEARNESS ALLOWANCE: RATE : 0.07 % PER SLAB OF 4 POINTS OVER 6352 POINTS
|QTR||INDEX||10TH BPS||11TH BPS||NEW SLABS||INCR|
SPECIAL ALLOWANCE :
RATE : 16.4 % OF BASIC PAY – D.A. IS PAYABLE ON SPECIAL ALLOWANCE
TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE :
RS. 600 PER MONTH TO ALL CLERKS AND SUBSTAFF
DA IS PAYABLE ON TRANSPORT ALLOWANCE
HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE
RATE UNIFORM RATE AT 10.25% ON PAY ALL OVER INDIA
WHERE AN EMPLOYEE IS TRANSFERRED BY MANAGEMENT , HE WILL GET 11% HRA OR HE CAN CLAIM 150% OF THE ENTITLED HRA SUBJECT TO PRODUCTION OF RENT RECEIPT.
ANNUAL MEDICAL AID: Rs. 2355 per annum
- SUBSTAF PASSING CAIIB WILL GET ADDITIONAL INCREMENT LIKE CLERICAL STAFF
- Notice period for availing Privilege Leave (other than for LFC) will be 10 days. ( now 15 days)
- Privilege leave taken on sick grounds when there is no sick leave at credit will not be counted as an occasion of availing PL.
- From the calendar year 2020, besides encashment of PL at the time of retirement and during availment of LFC, PL Encashment would be permitted at 5 days every calendar year (7 days in case of employees / officers of 55 years of age and above) at the time of any festival of their choice.
- Beyond 30 years of service, additional sick leave will be granted at 1 month per year subject to a max. of 720 days in entire service. (it is 630 days now)
- Women employees can avail sick leave for the sickness of their children (upto 8 years of age) on production of medical certificate.
- Extra ordinary Leave on loss of pay can be availed for 120 days at a time. (NOW 90 DAYS)
- Maternity Leave can be availed in combination/ continuation with other kind of leave.
- 2 months leave with salary will be granted as additional ML for Hysterectomy operation where ML limit is exhausted.
- Within the overall period of 12 months, Maternity leave may be granted upto 6 weeks in case of MTP/miscarriage/ abortion, AND if required upto 6 months .
- Maternity Leave for legal adoption of one child will be upto a max. of 9 months.(NOW 6 MONTHS)
- Maternity Leave for delivery for twin children shall be 8 month (now 6 montsh)
- Within the overall period of 12 months, Maternity leave may be granted upto 30 days for the period of hospitalisation for the treatment of certain specified ailments, subject to production of necessary certificate from the hospital.
- Paternity Leave can be sanctioned in case of child adoption.
- Absence from office due to curfew, riots, prohibitory orders, natural calamities, flood, etc. at the place of work or residence will be treated as special leave on duty.
- LFC: permissible Distance will be revised as 2200 km/4400 km for non-substaff and 2600 km/5200 km for substaff
- Employees will be permitted to travel by own car while on LFC 15. Road Mileage charges will be revised from Rs. 6 per km to Rs. 8 per km
- Train fare by Shatabdi and Rajdhani express trains (non-Executive Class) will be reimbursed under LFC if travel is undertaken by these trains.
- Charges for local sightseeing while on LFC will be reimbursed within the entitlement on production of bills from approved operators.
- LFC — if husband and wife both are working in the same Bank, they will be entitled to LFC individually.
- GST charges on train fare will be paid over and above the entitlement
- For employees working in North East States, LFC will begin from Guwahati and the fare from their place of work to Guwahati will be additionally paid. Similarly, Andaman Nicobar islands to Chennai/ Kolkata, Lakshadweep to Kochi, far-flung area branches in HP, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, J & K or any other areas which are not directly connected by train, fare to nearest major railway station will be additionally reimbursed under LFC in addition to normal entitlement.
- For actual travel under LFC, train fare under dynamic fare system as on the date of booking of tickets will be reimbursed.