STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED
Pers/ITB & Med./Pension/2019
Subiect – Introduction of SAIL Pension Scheme for employees of SAIL
In line with the guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises [DPE), Government of India and with the approval of Ministry of Steel, SAIL Management is pleased to introduce SAIL Pension Scheme.
2. SAIL Pension Scheme shall cover all executives (including Management Trainees) on rolls of the Company on or after 1st January, 2007 (including those appointed at the Board level) and non-executives (including trainees recruited for eventual employment) on rolls of the Company on or after 1st January, 2012
3. The Scheme is a ‘Defined Contribution’Scheme and would be operated through ‘SAIL Pension Trust’, constituted for the purpose.
4. The approved SAIL Pension Scheme covering details like eligibility for availing benefits, employer/ employee contributions, mode of payment of benefits, nominations and other conditions, is annexed.
5. Eligible ex-employees/ employees may logon to SAIL Website (www.sail.co.in)
for more details.
6. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Sail Corporation Office