Productivity Linked Bonus for eligible industrial civilian employees of the Indian Air Force for the year 2016-2017
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, the 12th September, 2017
The Chief of the Air Staff,
Subject: Productivity Linked Bonus for eligible industrial civilian employees of the Indian Air Force for the year 2016-2017.
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry ‘s letter No.F.24(10)/80/D(JCM), dated 2nd November,1983 as amended from time to time, and to convey the sanction of President to the payment of 40 days (Forty Days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2016-2017 to the eligible civilian employees of the Indian Air Force.
2. The entitiement has been worked out on the basis of the working results for the year 2016-2017 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB will be paid to all eligible Gp.’B’(Non-Gazetted), Gp.’C’ and Gp.’D’ civilian employees of Indian Air Force who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2016-2017. The calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/-(7000*40/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Produuctivity Linked Bonus to the casual labourer will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/-p.m.(1200*40/30.4) for the accounting year 2016-2017,.However, in cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/-p.m., the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The Expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence Services Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budjet grant for the year 2017-2018.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Deptt. of Expenditure) vide their I.D. No. 300349244/E.III(A)/2017 dated 08.09.2017 and MoD (Finance/AG/PB) vide their I.D. No. – 152/AG/PB/2017 dated 11.09.2017
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Source : BPMS