LIC – Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) online applications are invited from eligible candidates for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officers in the various Offices of LIC of India. Approximately 5578 posts of Apprentice Development Officers are proposed to be filled in by the Offices under the jurisdiction of 8 Zonal Offices.
1. Central Zonal Office, Bhopal – 415 posts in 9 Divisional Offices
2. South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad – 685 posts in 17 Divisional Offices
3. North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur – 718 posts in 12 Divisional Offices
4. East Central Zonal Office, Patna – 614 posts in 9 Divisional Offices
5. Southern Zonal Office, Chennai – 634 posts in 11 Divisional Offices
6. Western Zonal Office, Mumbai – 1072 posts in 18 Divisional Offices
7. Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata – 713 posts in 11 Divisional Offices
8. North Zonal Office, Delhi : 727 posts in 14 Divisional Offices
Pay Scale : Stipend of approximately Rs. 12421 per month during training period. Basic pay Rs. 7440/- per month in the scale of Rs. 7440-450(2)-8340-520(2)-9380-540(17)-18560 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Age Limit : 21-30 years as on 01/03/2010
Important Dates :
|Begins on||End on|
|Acceptance of application fee at Branch Offices of LIC.||17.03.2010||17.04.2010|
Written Test on Sunday, 13th June, 2010.
To download Application Forms, Visit the below mentioned link