Kerala Pay and Pension Revision 2014 – Payment of 4th Installment of Arrears
GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
Pay and Pension Revision 2014 – Payment of Fourth Instalment of Arrears – Orders Issued.
FINANCE (PAY REVISION CELL – D)DEPARTMENT
G.O. (P) No.146/2018/Fin
Read:- 1.G.O.(P)No.7/2016/Fin dated 20.1.2016
2.Circular No.46/2016/Fin dated 19.05.2016
3.Circular No.16/2017/Fin dated 22.03,2017
4.G.O.(P)No.45/2017/Fin dated 09.04.2017
5.G.O(P)No.50/2017/Fin dated 22.04.2017
6.Circular No.48/2017/Fin dated 12/06/2017
7.Circular No.55/2017/Fin dated 18.07.2017
8.G.O(P)No.128/2017/Fin dated 06.10.2017
9.G.O(P)No.50/2018/Fin dated 26.03.2018
10. G. O (P) No.145/2018/Fin dated 12.09.2018.
As per Government Order read as first above, orders have been issued revising pay and allowances of State Government Employees and Teachers with effect from 01.07.2014, wherein it has been ordered that the amount of arrears on account of pay revision will be paid in cash in four equal instalments on 01.04.2017, 01.10.2017, 01.04.2018 and 01.10.2018 respectively along with interest on the arrears not drawn as on the above dates at the rate admissible to the Provident Fund. In the Circular read as 2nd above, detailed guidelines have been issued. on the modalities for the disbursement of arrears. As per the Government Orders read as 4th, 8th and 9th above, revised orders were issued for crediting first, second and third instalments of arrears along with interest, to the Provident Fund Account of employees.
2. Government are now pleased to order that the fourth instalment of Pay Revision arrears and interest thereon which fall due for payment on 01.10.2018 will be paid in cash to the employees, observing the
(1) Interest @ 7.6% per annum for the period from 01.04.2018 to 30.09.2018 will be admissible for the remaining 25% of the undrawn arrear as on 1.10.2018. The total amount of principal and interest will be paid in cash to the employees.
(2) In the case of various categories of employees, arrears will be drawn and disbursed by the respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers as directed in clause 9 in the Circular read as 2nd above,
(3) In the case of employees of Local Self Government Institutions, the arrears along with interest will be paid in cash by the respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers as directed in the Circular read as 3rd above.
(4) In the case of employees mentioned under clause 2 in the Circular read as 2nd above, the Drawing and Disbursing Officers should ensure that arrears had been remitted to the Government account before
disbursing it to the employees.
(5) In the case of employees who retired after 01.07.2014 and are re-employed in the Government service with fixation of pay under Rule 100 Part III KSRs and draw salary . from the Consolidated Fund of the State as on the date scheduled for disbursement of pay revision arrears as provided in the G.O read as 1st above, the fourth instalment of arrears on pay revision will also be disbursed in cash from the office where the employees are working now as directed in the Circular read as 6th above.
(6) In cases where there is balance amount, if any, payable as first, second and third instalments of pay revision. arrears consequent to retrospective pay change in the pre-revised scale after the crediting of the first, second and third instalment of arrears, such amount and the interest thereon will be credited to the Provident.. Fund Account.
3. The fourth instalment of the arrears of Pension, DCRG, Terminal Surrender due to pensioners will be paid in cash. from 01.10,2018 onwards, in terms of G.0(P)No.9/201.6/Fin dated 20.01.2016 along with interest @ 7.6% per annum for the period from 01:04.201.8 to 30.09.2018. The second instalment of arrears of Commutation will also be paid in cash from 01.10.2018 onwards as per the G.0 dated 20.01.2016 without interest.
By Order of the Governor,