KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
(Under Min. of HRD), Deptt. of Education, Govt. of India)
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi — 110016
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Kathmandu, Moscow & Tehran
Sub : – Precautions to be taken in light of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) — reg.
Ref: – 1. Letter No. Secy(HE)/MHRD/2020 dated 18th March, 2020
2. CBSE/CE/SPS/2020 dated 18.03.2020
With reference to the above, and in light of the outbreak of COVID-19, adequate measures are to be taken to ensure the safety and security of students and teachers, as also their family members. You are, therefore, requested to issue the following directions to the Principals of all the Kendriya Vidyalayas under your jurisdiction for compliance:
1. All Kendriya Vidyalayas will remain closed till 31st March, 2020.
2. All ongoing examinations of all classes will be rescheduled after 31st March, 2020.
3. All evaluation work is to be re-scheduled after 31st March, 2020.
4. All activities including sports, training programmes, etc. will remain suspended till further notice.
5. Re-scheduled dates will be communicated by 31st March, 2020 after re-assessment of the situation.
6. If is to be ensured that the above information is disseminated through electronic means also to all students and teachers.
This issues with the approval of Commissioner, KVS.
(Dr. E. Prabhakar)
Joint Commissioner (Trg./ Fin.)