Today 7th Pay Commission submitted report to Finance Minster, here are some important notes from the report
- 900 Pages of Report submitted
- Pay Paned recommends minimum salary of Rs.18000 per month and maximum of Rs 2.25 lakh a month for apex scale.
- The overall increase in salary, allowances and pensions is 23.55%.
- The increase in pay is 16%, allowances will be higher by 63% while pensions will rise 24%.
- Abolished Grade Pay & Pay Band
- Pay Panel recommends annual increment of 3%
- Fitment formumla will be 2.57% for all
- MACP remain same 10, 20 & 30 years
- Cabinet secretary will get a salary of Rs 2.5 lakh a month.
Subscribe here to get all the Government Orders, 7th Pay Commission Latest News in your email