IDA from July 2022 for 2017 Pay Scales CPSE Employees – DPE ORDER
No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE (WC)-GL- XII/2022
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-1 10003
Dated: the of 06th July, 2022
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) – Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the para 7 and Annexure-III (B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs w.e.f. 01.07.2022 for 2017 Pay Scales is 32.5%.
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 32.5% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
- IDA from July 2022 for 2007 Pay Scales CPSE Employees – DPE ORDER
- IDA from July 2022 for 1997 Pay Scales CPSE Employees – DPE ORDER
3. All administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
4. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.