IBA Banking Technology Conference, Expo 2017-18 and Awards 2016 -17 February 23, 2018
Indian Bank’s Association
Date : 07th December, 2017
Chief Executives of all Member Banks
IBA Banking Technology Conference, Expo 2017-18 and Awards 2016 -17 February 23, 2018 – Hotel Trident, Mumbai
IBA takes pleasure in presenting the Banking Technology Conference, Expo 2017-18 and Awards 2016 -17 scheduled on Thursday, February 23, 2018 at Hotel Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021
2. IBA Banking Technology Conference timings are from 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. IBA Banking Technology Awards 2016-17 function will start from 6.00 p.m. onwards followed by dinner.
3. This forum will incorporate various pertinent sub-events and will address core technology issues that are challenging the Indian banking industry today. The intent is to provide the audience with a diverse spectrum of technologies and business issues, those that have an inherent ability to profoundly impact the Banking business environment. The full day multi-track Conference will discuss critical business and technology related issues and will try to seek answers
4. The IBA Banking Technology Awards 2016-17 The Awards recognize and reward individuals, professionals and banks identifying themselves in the technology segment of Banking Industry – whose innovative ideas, initiative, risk leadership qualities, implementation of the various initiatives have kept their organizations ahead of their competitors by either:
- Maintaining the competitive edge
- Opening up new revenue streams or by
- Changing the competitive landscape
5. The Awards Committee consists of an eminent Jury assisted by a Knowledge Partner, Ernst & Young. The Jury decides the Award Categories, the method of evaluation for awarding the winners and approve the final evaluation. There would be 6 separate categories with awards for Banks groups based on their Asset Size – Large Banks, Medium Sized Banks and Small Banks : –
1) Best Technology Bank of the Year
2) Best Use of Analytics for Business Outcome
3) Best IT Risk and Cyber Security Initiatives
4) Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives
5) Best Use of Digital and Channels Technology
6) Best Payments Initiatives
We invite the members to apply for all the above categories
6. There will be one more award category this year for “The Best IT Innovative Product” (app/solution/ process) which will be evaluated across all Banks irrespective of their size.
7. The Best innovative Product (App/solution/process) questionnaire for this category will be circulated separately.
8. For Co-operative banks and RRBs – There will be one Award each under “Best Technology Bank of the Year”.
9. A copy of the Award nominations forms are enclosed and are also uploaded on IBA’s website. To download the nomination forms, please visit IBA Website: www.iba.org.in. The check list for submission includes a) an Entry Form, b) Supporting documents. The award forms are to be submitted online routed through the IT heads of the banks. The last date for submitting the nominations is 10 th January, 2018.
10. The awards are considered for the performance of the Banks in IT for the period April 2016 to March 2017. Any product / performance outside this period will not be given credit in the evaluation.
12. Conference Date, Time & Venue : Friday, February 23, 2018 – 9.00 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. – Hotel Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
The details of the Conference programme will be published shortly.
For any clarifications, please feel free to contact Mrs. Jaya Puthli, Vice President on 022 2217 4020 or write to [email protected]
V G Kannan
Source : http://www.iba.org.in/