DA to 6th CPSE Employees governed by HPPC from Jan 2019
F.No.2(54)/08-DPE (WC) — GL-VI/19
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
New Delhi-110003, the 12th March, 2019
Subject :- Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 6th CPC pay scales governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.01.2019.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 2 and Annexure-III to this Department’s O.M. dated 14.10.2008 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees of CPSEs who are following CDA pattern pay scales had been indicated.
2. The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 148% to 154% with effect from 01.01.2019.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2006 as per DPE O.M. dated 14.10.2008.
5. The payment of arrears of Dearness Allowance shall not be made before the date of disbursement of salary of March, 2019.
6. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.