HomeCGEDA from July 2019 - 5% Confirmed

DA from July 2019 – 5% Confirmed

- Advertisement -

DA from July 2019 – 5% Confirmed

The Central Government has released the AICPIN of June 2019 which showed an increase to 316, the much awaited AICPIN value has finally released, based on the DA Calculation the DA as on June 2019 is 17.09%, which means five per cent increase in DA is confirmed now.

DA from July 2019

The DA percent of employees will increase by 5% from the existing 12% and total DA is 17% from July 2019, which will then be the highest DA increment so far since the implementation of 7th pay commission in 2016. Central Government will revise the DA twice in a year, on 1st January and 1st July. DA is a fully taxable allowance.

DA / DR Rate as applicable after implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations from 1.1.2016 is shown in table below :-

Date
From which Payable
DA / DR RatesDA Order LinkDR Order Link


DA Order July 2021
7th CPC - 28%Order LinkClick here
6th CPC Employees &
Central Autonomous Bodies - 189%
DA Order Link
5th CPC Employees &
Central Autonomous Bodies - 356%
DA Order Link
1st July 201917%Order Link

6th CPC DA Order Link

5th CPC DA Order Link
Click here
1st January 201912%Order Link

6th CPC DA Order Link

5th CPC DA Order Link
Order Link
1st July 20189%Order Link

6th CPC DA Order Link

5th CPC DA Order Link
Order Link
1st January 20187%Order LinkOrder Link
1st July 20175%Order LinkOrder Link
1st January, 20174%Order LinkOrder Link
1st July 20162%Order LinkOrder Link

- Advertisement -

How to calculate Dearness Allowance

Formula to calculate Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees after 1.1.2016

DA % = (Average of AICPIN for the past 12 months – 261.4) * 100 / 261.4

 

- Advertisement -

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, Government Orders, and special announcements. Once subscribed click activate link from your inbox.

Follow Us

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest