Bank Strike 28th February, 2017 – Bank Union Oppose & Demands
ALL INDIA BANK STRIKE
BY ONE MILLION BANK EMPLOYEES AND OFFICERS
28TH FEBRUARY, 2017
- Anti-people Banking / Labour Reforms
- Government moves infringing trade union rights
- Outsourcing of permanent jobs
- Legitimate compensation of employees and officers for extra hours of work performed on demonetization work;
- Removal of Gratuity ceiling under Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972; Exemption of Income Tax on Gratuity and Leave Encashment on retirement.
- Immediate appointment of Workmen/Officer Employees Directors in all Banks/FIs.
- Early initiation of process of next wage revision of bank employees.
- Pension related issues – Improvements in pension scheme on the lines of RBI/Central Government including for past retirees – Extension of erstwhile Pension Scheme in banks in lieu of NPS – Follow up of Records Note dated 25.05.2015.
- Implementation of Compassionate appointment scheme on the lines of Central Government as approved by the Government.
- Adequate recruitment in all cadres.
- Reimbursement of cost of demonetization to Banks by Government.
- Immediate introduction of 5-Day Banking
- Stringent measures to recover bad loans and accountability of top Executives.
- Criminal Action on willful defaulters.
Subscribe here to get all the Government Orders, 7th Pay Commission Latest News in your email