How to check eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
There are two ways to check eligibility of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
1. Call to the helpline number, 14555, to find out your eligibility.
2. Check through online portal
How to check eligibility for Ayushman Bharat scheme through online ?
- Go to mera.pmjay.gov.in website
- On the landing page, enter your mobile number and captcha code
- Click Gerneate OTP Button
- After this, a one-time password will be sent to your mobile number.
- An individual can search whether he/she is an eligible beneficiary for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY) using
a) Mobile number/Ration Card Number (collected during ADCD drive),
b) SECC Name or
c) RSBY URN.
- If your name is there in the list, it will show up on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on ‘Family Members’ tab to find the beneficiary details and information of the family members covered under the scheme.
- If the search is successful, the individual has an option to receive a text message with the HHID number/RSBY URN for future purposes on his/her phone by clicking the “Get SMS” button and entering the mobile number. Note: This mobile number can be different from the mobile number used in the first step for OTP Generation.
Source : gschemes.com