AP G.O – Revision of rates of HRA and CCA to the Judicial Officers
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PUBLIC SERVICES – AP STATE JUDICIAL SERVICE – Revision of Pay and Allowances of Judicial Officers –Revision of rates of House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance to the Judicial Officers – Orders – Issued.
Finance (PC & TA) Department
Read the Following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.82 LAW (LA & J-SC.F) Department, Dated:14.05.2010.
2. Cir. Memo No 1040/48/A1/PC.I/2010 dated 10.03.2010.
3. G.O.Ms.No.48, Finance (HR.V-PC.I) Department. Dated:30.04.2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No.49, Finance (HR.V-PC.I) Department. Dated:30.04.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.195, Finance (HR.VI & TFR) Department. Dated:12.12.2017.
6. Law (LA &J SCF) Department e-File .No. GAD01/87/2019-SC-F dated:06.08.2019 (computer.no.816192).
O R D E R
In the reference 3rd and 4th read above orders were issued revising House Rent Allowance City Compensatory Allowance to the State Government Employees as per the recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission.
2. In the reference 6th read above, the Law Department has stated that the Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, vide letter dt. 13-2-2019, has requested to issue necessary orders permitting the Judicial Officers working in the State of Andhra Pradesh to draw HRA on par with the employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh as per G.O.Ms.No.48, Finance (HR.V-PC.I) Department, dt.30.04.2015 and G.O.Ms.No. 195, Finance (HR.VI&TFR) Department, dt. 12.12.2017.
House Rent Allowance:
3. Government after careful examination of the proposal hereby order that the Judicial Officers are permitted to claim House Rent Allowance at the rates as admissible to the State Government employees as ordered in the G.O 3rd and 5th read above.
City Compensatory Allowance:
4. Government hereby order that the Judicial Officers are entitled for CCA at rates mentioned in the G.O. 4th read above.
PAYMENT OF ARREARS:
5. The Arrears of House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance from 02.06.2014 to 31.08.2019 shall be drawn and credited to the respective General Provident Fund Accounts/ PRAN accounts of the Judicial Officers. The Revised rates of House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance shall be paid in cash along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from the month of September 2019 payable on 1st October, 2019.
6. This order is available in the internet and can be accessed at the
address http://www.aponline.gov.in and http://www.apts.gov.in.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
SHAMSHER SINGH RAWAT
Principal Secretary to Government