New Health Insurance Scheme 2012 for the employees of Government Departments and Organisations covered under this Scheme- Consolidated List of Hospitals covered under the Scheme based on the recommendations of the Accreditation Committee for empanelment of Hospitals- Notified – Orders Issued.
FINANCE (SALARIES) DEPARTMENT
Dated:29th July, 2013
Vijaya Aandu, Aadi 13,
Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2044
1. G.O.Ms.No.139 Finance (Sal.) Department, dated, 27.04.2012.
2. G.O.Ms.No.243 Finance (Sal.) Department, dated, 29.06.2012.
3. G.O. Ms.No.309 Finance (Sal.) Department, dated, 14.08.2012.
4. From the Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts, Lr.Rc.No.33701/2012 NHIS/ dated 23.04.2013, 28.5.2013 & 04.06.2013.
In the Government Order first read above, orders have been issued for the implementation of New Health Insurance Scheme 2012 to provide Health Care Assistance to the employees of Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Statutory Boards, Local Bodies, State Government Universities, Willing State Government Organisations/Institutions and their eligible family members with a provision to avail assistance up to Rs.4.00 lakhs (Rupees four lakhs only) for a block of 4 years on selection of a suitable Public Sector Insurance Company through National competitive bidding.
2. In the Government order second read above, the Government has awarded the tender to United India Insurance Company Limited and the said Company has executed an agreement with the Government for the implementation of the New Health Insurance Scheme, 2012.
3. As per the orders issued in the Government order second read above, the additional list of Hospitals covered under the scheme will have to be notified and also hosted on the websites of Government of Tamil Nadu in Finance Department, Treasuries and Accounts Department, United India Insurance Company Limited and Third Party Administrator for reference from time to time.
4. In the Government Order third read above, Government has constituted an Accreditation Committee for empanelment of accredited hospitals and to monitor the quality of treatment consisting of the Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts, the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services and a representative of the United India Insurance Company Limited.
5. As per the orders issued in para 6 of the Government order third read above, the Accreditation Committee shall submit a report to Government with specific recommendation for accreditation of Hospitals under the New Health Insurance Scheme, 2012 within three months from the date of formation of the Committee.
6. In the letter fourth read above the Commissioner of Treasuries and Accounts has forwarded the recommendations of the Accreditation Committee for empanelment of Hospitals and requested orders at Government level.
7. The Government after careful examination of the recommendations of the Accreditation Committee hereby issues the following orders:
i. The consolidated list of approved hospitals as in Annexure I shall be notified for availing assistance under New Health Insurance Scheme 2012;
ii. The list of hospitals providing cashless assistance since inception of the New Health Insurance Scheme 2012 and which are in the process of signing Memorandum of Understanding shall be notified as in Annexure II.
iii. The list of District wise and other State Co-ordinators and Nodal Officers under New Health Insurance Scheme 2012 shall be notified as in Annexure III.
iv. The list of 21 hospitals as in Annexure IV which were already included in the list of 167 hospitals in the Government order second read above shall be deleted from the list of network hospitals under the New Health Insurance Scheme 2012.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Original Order & Annexure I for LIST OF APPROVED HOSPITALS UNDER NEW HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME – 2012 :