CGHS is in the process of introducing web-based services for its members. In this context, it is necessary to link AADHAAR number with the CGHS Beneficiary IDs of all beneficiaries before such services can be launched.
Registers can be possible through CMO-in-Charge’s Module or Registration of Aadhar number by beneficialy himself.
Through CMO-in-charge’s Module –
Beneficiary can visit CMO-in¬charge of his dispensary with AADHAAR Card to get his and family members AADHAAR registered
Procedure for Registration of AADHAAR number by beneficiary
1. Log on to cghs.nic.in
2. Click – `Click here to view beneficiary details’
3. Click `login with Ben Id’
4. To get password click – `Generate Password’
5. Enter details and a password will be sent on the registered mobile phone no. of the beneficiary
6. Enter Ben Id and Password and sign in
7. Click – `update AADHAAR number’
8. Enter AADHAAR number for all family members and save.
This is an important initiative and is being monitored as a part of PRAGATI.