IRTSA : Railway Engineers observe All India Demands Day on 23rd August 2017
1. Recognition of IRTSA to discuss & resolve problems of Technical Supervisors
2. Multiple factor of 3.15 of 6th CPC BP for 7th CPC Pay Fixation from 1-1-2016.
3. Pay Level 8 to JEs/CMA/DMS/JE/IT & Level 10 for SSEs/CMS/CDMS/Sr.Er/IT
4. ACCEPTANCE OF PROPOSAL OF RAILWAY BOARD BY MOF/DOE FOR UPGRADING & CADRE RESTRUCTURING OF TECHNICAL SUPERVISORS
5. Classification of SSE, CMS, CDMS & Sr. SE/IT in Group ‘B’ (GAZETTED)
6. a) Revision of all Allowances as per multiple factor w.e.f. from 01.01.2016.
b) Restoration of HRA @ 30%, 20% and 10% from 01.01.2016.
c) Revision of Breakdown Allowance & payment thereof with OTA.
d) National Holiday Allowance @ twice the wages.
e) Teaching Allowance @ 30% of Basic Pay.
f) Hardship Allowance to JEs & SSEs in Sheds & Open-line Depots.
g) PCO Allowance @ 15% for JEs & @ 7.5% for SSEs as after 6th CPC.
h) PCO Allowance to CMT Lab, Stores, Design/ Drawing etc. left out areas.
7. Revision of Rates of Incentive Bonus as per Pay Levels of 7th CPC.
8. a) Counting of training period for MACPS
b) Removal of Benchmark of “Very Good” & restoration of “Good” for MACPS.
9. Reasonable contribution for GIS.
10. Restoration of old Pension Scheme for post 2004 appointees.
11. Raising of Exemption Limit for Income Tax to Rs.5 Lakhs
12. Exemption of all Allowances from Income Tax.
Source : IRTSA