How to Print CGHS Card Online
Step by Step procedure to print CGHS Card
1. Visit CGHS portal cghs.nic.in
2. Click ‘Beneficiary Login’
3. Enter Beneficiary ID and Password, and sign in. In case the beneficiary does not have a password or has forgotten it, then click on ‘Generate Password’ and follow the instructions.
4. Click ‘Print Card’ for the beneficiary whose card needs to be printed.
5. Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent on registered mobile.
6. Click ‘Print CGHS Card’
7. A message will appear on the screen requesting to take a coloured printout and get the card laminated. Click ‘OK’
8. Download or open the CGHS card in PDF format.
9. Print the CGHS card using Print command.