Massive demonstrations to protest against retrograde recommendations of the VII CPC
All India Railwaymen’s Federation
Dated: November 20, 2015
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Reg.: Massive demonstrations to protest against retrograde recommendations of the VII CPC
Today, in the meeting held in the office of NC/JCM(Staff Side), 13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi, it has been decided that, all the constituents of NJCA shall give direction to their affiliates to hold massive demonstrations, bearing black badges, on 27th November, 2015, against the following retrograde recommendations of the VII CPC.
- Against the demand of the Staff Side, National Council(JCM) for Minimum Wage Rs.26,000, the VII CPC has recommended Rs.18,000, thereby widening the gap between Minimum and Maximum Wage as 1:13.8 while our demand was to keep this ratio not more 1:8.
- The present rate of HRA, i.e. 30%, 20% and 10% has been reduced to 24%, 16% and 8% respectively.
- The number of interest-free advance, like Festival Advance, etc. have been recommended to be stopped.
- Instead of removing the existing anomalies in the MACPS, the Pay Commission has introduced examination for granting MACP benefit.
- The Pay Commission has also refused to make any recommendation against the NPS.
- In case of Child Care Leave for women employees, leave wage shall be reduced to 80% for second spell of 365 days CCL.
All of you are requested to comply with the aforementioned decision of the NJCA, and the report of the same should be sent to NJCA Headquarters Office, i.e. 4 State Entry Road, New Delhi.
Source : AIRF